Tuesday, March 1, 2011

to have Tim as my husband!

Today, from the moment my mind started fluttering with my eyes still closed, all I could think of was how lucky I am to have Tim... I lay in bed on a cold winter morning and he's there to keep me warm... and before my eye lids open, I smell the fresh cup of coffee on my night stand... before I'm even dressed he tells me I'm beautiful... how perfect is that.  And it's what I get to experience every day of my life.

This evening I was sooo frustrated by the poor quality of internet service Zing Networks was provided (it was so bad, I had to visit a neighbor to use their network to send a critical document for work :-(  )... well, I was so frustrated and he called while I was at Ada's house (lovely neighbor 3 houses down).  He immediately said I'll get a new service setup tonight.  Well, it's now 3.5 hours later, and he's working through setting up a Rogers Hub.  How wonderful is he!  I am so very lucky to have Tim as my husband!!! I love you Tim Brian Thurman - forever!!!! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment