Sunday, May 1, 2011

to have the support of my family

Last night it was 8 pm and dinner hadn't yet been served... I scrounged up some left over (2 cups chili, 3 pieces meatloaf, couple sausages and some lasagna) - mixed it together creating a red looking mush... needless to say not to appetizing, presented it and Hamilton said to me "This is so creative, this is one of my best days ever to have this for dinner".  There was no sarcasm intended, just the warmth and thoughtfulness of an almost-8 year old wanting me to feel good.  WOW

This morning I realize I'm late with our taxes, need to get to it today, but the fact that we'll be owing money we don't have was daunting and the stress I'm feeling inside came out - I reminded everyone that we have to stop spending, we shouldn't have to go buy coffee every day, we shouldn't have to need special pears just so that we will eat fruit, we should be happy with what we have, find ways to cut costs ... Desiree responded - look at us, we are happy, we have each other!  WOW

Both condos are unrented and due to different reasons, need a lot of work to get them cleaned up and on the market asap - Tim just looked at me, with incredible strength and love in his eyes and said "Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it.  I've got it."  What else can I ask for!

I am so very lucky to have the support of Tim, Desiree and Hamilton - every day of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment